Audio recordings / podcasts (MP3) and slides from that conference are online, covering legal issues to do with:
- UK national identity cards and privacy;
- Privacy and identity;
- Data breaches and data flows (ICO priorities) - update - see related article by Stephen McCartney head of data protection promotion at the ICO;
- Data security;
- Behavioural targeting of internet advertising (Phorm etc)
- ISP data retention issues;
- Data management in the cloud.
©WH. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike England 2.0 Licence. Please attribute to WH, Tech and Law, and link to the original blog post page. Moral rights asserted.